About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Monday, 21 April 2014

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge & 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

Hi there! Hoping everyone is enjoying what's left of their Easter break....today I'm doing something I RARELY do...entering the one LO into these two fabulous challenges.....because I'm 'allowed' to; & because the month is closing down too darn quick!!! So, over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge we have this VERY nice sketch:
And over at 1-2-3  Get Scrappy  [I don't think I've joined in there much...but I always look!!!]
I've used the journaling/yellow bg/ something silver line.....& came up with this:
This has a LOT of significance...& if someone wants LOTS of journaling...them I'm only to happy to oblige [insert evil laughter!]...having said that, I've hidden it on the orange-ish index cards behind the pic....
This is really The Story of Tim's Overseas Adventures/ Journey so far:) And how I LONG to see the East Coast USA in autumn...as he has done...see LO for evidence. Magical! 
Some closies, as this is HEAVILY MM with LOTSA bg layers....texture paste, masking, heat embossing, stamping.....the usual guff!
 Mitra Pratt....THANK YOU for the woodsy silver thing, from a looong time ago! Tickles me that it found a home on a USA page;)
 A while ago I won a giveaway over at Natalie May's blog....lotsa lovely metal...the keys just seemed 'right' for this page...silvered up with Inka Gold...
 And that little owl if from the Trinket Track....Monica B has LOVELY metal for sale there, too:)
Oh, & I've used a mix of Heidi Swapp colour shine, Dylusions & Gelatos on this page~ 
hope you enjoy a NON peep Page for a change!
Lizzy ♥♥♥
GOODIES FROM & THANKS TO:
Natalie May

26 comments:

  1. Love it Lizzy, especially nicking photos from our kids. The texture you've achieved here looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love all the trinkets and the colours and glorious photo. Hope you had a lovely Easter Lizzy and Love the new header on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thank you for joining in at AFSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That photo is magical and you've scrapped it beautifully too. Are you not planning a visit to the US?
    Love the key charms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the squares and the keys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! that photo is mysterious and that place just begs to be explored!! Love your textured back ground and the keys look wonderful as your banner.. and well done on your WW1 win, very deserved I think.. I love that layout!! sweetest photo too.. and back to school run tomorrows... that 2 weeks just flew.. I know what you mean about the month flying by.. incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and I love the new blog header too.. looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that is a fabulous sketch and I love your take on it. Those charms are way cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - loving the layout, and loving that you are here!! Your design is fabulous and your banner is genius! Thank so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - you are always so welcome here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the added charms!I have so many from my previous life as jewelry maker... I will use them for srap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lizzy! Such an awesome layout!! Love that key banner!! Hope you join us again at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layout Lizzy...the photo is gorgeous, I love your altered background and metal additions......:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning photo and I love the way your Autumn colours which frame and enhance it. Love the dangling keys and the MM :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...what an awesome page!!! Love all of the background texture!!! Thanks so much for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I absolutely LOVE this! Your background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowzers...this one looks spectacular, Lizzy! Love all your background work (I know that one is done by you & not a "cheaters" background...lol) Also love the journaling on the fabo orange cards...and the keys look brilliant too. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. FAB page Lizzy!! Love your background, your layers under your photo and the keys on the twine are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining in at AFSC :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful layout! Love the yellow ochre colour & the cool background work & keys & string. Original idea & I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing background! I love this photo on your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Lizzy this is just beautiful, I love that background and the way you have placed the keys on the twine. Just gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout! Gorgeous background, and I love the hidden journaling! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love grungy look and the textures on the background!
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy. Hope to see you playing with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great layout and way to use the hidden journalling pocket to hide your wonderful words! All the little details are stunning! Thanks for joining us over at 123Get Scrappy! Hope to see you back again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very interesting layout. Original background ad use of the metals.
    See you soon at AFSC, Eli

    ReplyDelete
  25. HOW did I miss this page? Weird! I subscribe by email...must have been tucked below another! Those woods only stay that amazing for a BRIEF couple of days, longer if there isn't a rain or a wind or whatnot. You really have to be QUICK! Just like when a tree blooms...sometimes it doesn't last very long! It's very magical and the smell is out of this world. It's like the forest is saying good bye for a season! Such a pretty page, glad you got to use something I send, that is always awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)