About Me

My photo
Woy Woy, NSW, Australia
Hi there! I hope you find some inspiration from looking at my blog. Take your time, click on some of the links, get some ideas, join some challenges, but most of all, have FUN:):)

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Cards, Cards &....a Card!!!!

Hey there! I had a card making day. For 3 challenges! Soooo here we go......
I really do enjoy doing their sketches!
 
Time for another Christmas card. STOP CRINGING!!!! Helen W & Val T....I can see you!!!!!
 I used the left over bit from the vellum star! Lotsa bits from that SCRAPTASTIC kit I won ages ago:)
And the little silver doily is from CITRUS TWIST kits......& on we go to......
They have a VERY interesting challenge:
I have mentioned that those PL cards BREED. And I also find I use a thousand [slight exaggeration] more 6x4 ones than these little ones. So, I used one on my card here!
 And yes! They are NAIL POLISHED little stars. The grey dotty edges are packaging from a Prima stencil!
A CAS card....I always think of Lynnda H when I do these sorts of cards!......& if you know me a little, you'll know that this simply HAS to be followed by an OTT card....so MM, here it comes with this challenge:
See.......mixed media bg:
 That's pp, with a stamp, then Distress ink through a mask, followed by dimensional paint through a different mask!!!
 And flowers. DUSTY ATTIC flowers [& a touch of chippy:)]...even tho I'm not really a flower peep, these ones DO make me happy - I think it's the colour!
Thanks Mary B for the skeleton leaves....I popped a feather I picked up in with them, too....& see that LOVELY 'houses' ribbon underneath the Washi rolls? From my sweet scrappy friend Marie-Christine:) THANK YOU, my friend:):)
The sketch. I followed it quite closely:
And that's it from me on this weekend...hope it's treating you well:) Maybe you've had one of these, lately:
And yes, it was nice!!!!
Cheers ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

31 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love love love those stars on the 2nd one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Lizzy. And yes, you did see my reaction, however I'm determined to do better this year. Love the vellum star in the top one, the red stars in the second one, plus the use of PL card. However, I think the third one is my fave, because it has blue flowers and blue is my absolute favourite colour. The lemon tart looks great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all wonderful! LOVE the polished stars and the awesome way you used the project life type card on that card! I agree with you I think they multiply when I'm not looking! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love all of them and the way you used the PL card! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been a card making kind of day yesterday ;) they are all fabulous, but I think my fave is the last one. And that Citrus Tart looks soooooo good !

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very favourite is the Christmas one, love the vellum and the star and sequins, yummy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! Love each one, so different and so creative! Love the last one soo much! And another weekend nearly over! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic use of the journaling card!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the texture on these cards is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know Lizzy how much Love seeing your cards...Super happy with this triple dose !! loved each of them n CAS my favorite !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure looks tasty...and I cringed too at the idea of Christmas cards...I always leave them until it ismtoo late. All 3 your cards are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an awesome card. Fantastic take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need one of those little Lemon Tarts right now Lizzy!
    Gorgeous Christmas card here...I have this fascination with vellum & transparencies atm, so this one just tickles my fancy!
    Your other cards are just glorious!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are super Lizzy....really like them all, especially the Christmas card. So bright and cheery. The lemon/custard tart looks delish.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could do with one of those sweet treats about now :P I GROAN out loud every time I see one of your Chrissy cards.... It makes me realise I am so going to be behind the 8 ball again this year :P. I really love the birthday card. So funky and fun and the last one is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the details you added onto the cards! Thank you for joining us at sketch n scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of your cards, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Lizzy!!!!
    I'm so happy to see your lovely card, I love it and it's a heat idea to use PL card!!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful projects Lizzy.! Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your cards !!! Thank you for joining us on Cardabilities. Henryka DT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally distracted by the sweet treat...
    Lovely cards...lots of textures and yummy embellishments on them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards love all of them ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards! :)
    Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great set of cards! :). Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many gorgeous creations! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. That tart looks delicious! Love your cards especially the one you made to the SNS sketch. Thanks for sharing with us there!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards! Looooovr the ones with the vellum!! That tart looks yummmmay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is quite simply stunning! Glad you could join in with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fantastic card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All are gorgeous! Love the PL card you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks guys for taking the time to comment....I appreciate each & every one:):)